Saturday 27 September 2014

LP Lexicon Podcast 004: Oracular Spectacular by MGMT

Episode: 004
iTunes
Stitcher
Download: Link.
Soundcloud: Link.

Artist: MGMT.

Album: Oracular Spectacular
Wiki: Link.

Show notes: My friend Guy hornswoggled me into letting Denisse pick this week's album. Which proves constant bitching works. Not that I don't trust Denisse's judgement, but I have already mapped out the upcoming weeks albums (Hoping that one upcoming week goes ahead as planned as I am still awaiting a delivery for conversation while we listen to the pod; but it will be worth it).


Here is Los Jaivas - Alturas de Machu Picchu which I talked about. Set faces to stunned.

Still working on format. I need to write stuff down as we record, so I can link you to things later on. 

Best,

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment