Monday 8 June 2015

LP Lexicon Podcast 038: Different Class by Pulp album commentary.

Episode: 038
iTunes
Stitcher
Download: Link.

Artist: Pulp.

Album: Different Class.

Show notes: Ahh .. Two Roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less travelled, and that has made all the difference.

Different Class is an album which has huge commercial success on these shores, and had huge critical acclaim, and has aged magnificently. Surely, this is what all artists everywhere strive to achieve, and only few can actually accomplish.

When I listen to Sorted for E's and Wizz, it takes me to that University dorm room, and I remember a time in my life where I realised I was getting older, becoming slightly more popular amongst my circle of friends, and beginning to take the next steps on the road which we now know is life.

Sorted for E's and Wizz was one of the last tracks I liked before I liked music, and it's stuck with me all of these years. 

Here is the video which gives me motion sickness. Does it for you?


Pulp - Do You Remember The First Time?

Pulp - Reading 2011. 

'Njoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment