Sunday 22 February 2015

LP Lexicon Podcast 024: Hounds of Love by Kate Bush

Episode: 024
iTunes
Stitcher
Download: Link.

Artist: Kate Bush.

Album: Hounds of Love.

Show notes: Hounds of Love this week. I was playing some of The Ninth Wave earlier this week, and came up with the idea to use Hounds of Love as a safety net, should I be unable to complete the project I have in mind, for an upcoming episode, which ultimately happened this week (Work commitments). Going to put it together for the next episode, as I'll have a little time this week.

We had a nice shout-out from ThatMan on FatMan, this week. I really enjoyed their ThatIverssary show, which I appeared on, so check the link, if you would be so kind.

I bought a new turntable this week, as I had been suffering with my old one for some time. For those who would like to know, this is what we are running on, now.

Thanks for downloading, and welcome to all the new listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment